When it comes to 21st-century life it’s safe to say that everyone’s pretty busy.
Unfortunately, there’s one thing that really shouldn’t, but often gets behind – and that’s a healthy home-cooked meal.
After a long day at work, the last thing anyone wants to do is slave over the oven for two hours.
Now though, you can prioritise healthy cooking again in no time at all with the Panasonic Steam Combination Microwave.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Panasonic nn-ds596bbpq…
What is the Panasonic nn-ds596bbpq?
The Panasonic nn-ds596bbpq is a Steam Combination Microwave Oven.
This compact oven combines steam, grill, and microwave cooking.
A square Pana-crunch pan is included to pop at the top of the oven to steam your foods.
Not only can you now microwave food for ease, but you can also grill for fresh healthy food and bake delicious cakes, too.
Panasonic nn-ds596bbpq: Specification
Here’s a quick run-down of what you’re getting when you purchase a Panasonic’s all-rounder, the nn-ds596bbpq.
- A large screen (text appears in blue light)
- Easy to use dial
- Compact design that’s still big on the inside – 27L oven capacity
- 4-in-1 cooking including microwaving, grilling, steaming and baking
- A speedy solution to cooking home-cooked healthy and nutritious meals
- Space-saving pull-down door release and flatbed bottom rather than a turntable
- Square Pana-crunch pan included
- 1000w inverter technology
- 1200w Quartz Grill
- Faster defrosting time due to the inverter technology
- Auto-cook options to save time