Samsung TVs have a reputation for being very versatile and easy to use. Releasing its first-ever television in 1970, Samsung has improved rapidly since then with several new devices being released. From TVs to smartphones, printers to monitors, Samsung is an electronics giant.
Whether you’re gaming or watching Eastenders on catch up, the viewing experience of a Samsung TV is pretty impressive. The electronics brand boasts an impressive 4K viewing experience and now even offers TVs in 8K, which is truly a game-changer!
However, as with most technology, sometimes things can go wrong and it’s confusing to understand how to fix issues when it comes to electronics.
So, let’s take a look at how to get your Samsung LED un32j4000 TV out of demo mode!
Get your Samsung TV out of demo mode
Having your television stuck in demo mode is the last thing anyone needs, especially when all you want to do is sit down and watch your favourite programmes. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to getting your TV back to normal without using the remote control.
- Firstly locate the volume controls on your TV.
- Next press on the + volume button once.
- Then press and hold the MENU button until a message reading ‘Standard mode’ appears on your TV screen.
Note: If you’re setting up your TV for the first time and you get the option to choose ‘home’ mode or ‘store’ mode, always opt for ‘home’.
Is your Wi-Fi connection weak, boosting it can help optimize your internet connection
Reset your TV using a remote
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to use your remote control to reset your Samsung TV then follow the six steps below.
- Firstly, click the volume button once.
- The on-screen volume display should now appear.
- Press and hold the MENU button for around five seconds.
- Next, click and hold the volume and menu buttons together for another five seconds and release.
- Now, click the volume button, then hold the volume and menu keys together for another five seconds.
- Lastly, click the tool button and navigate to Shop Mode to turn off demo mode.
Why is my TV still stuck in demo mode?
Sometimes you may have difficulty getting your television back to standard TV mode.
If this is the case and our step-by-step guide isn’t working for you, it may be that the TV model is different from the one in question – un32j4000.
At this point you could always try a factory reset – this is known to work temporarily.
- You can do this by firstly pressing exit on the remote for 10 seconds.
- Your TV should now turn off.
- Once you turn the TV back on, you should be out of demo mode.